November 2, 2016 Healthy Living
Lemon is a worldwide famous fruit that has lots of health benefits. Lemon and lemon juice, have been used in treating variety of diseases. Lemon is great source of vitamin C that’s why is good as treatment in many health issues.
Lemon is also beneficial for treating cancer. It has been known that lemon has anti-cancer properties beneficial for treating different kinds of cancer confirmed with studies. Lemon has power to act even on 12 types of cancer. This is even confirmed by the largest drug manufactures. Lemon works magic as compared to chemotherapy.
Lemon juice contains about 5% of citric acid, which gives it a sour taste. The distinctive sour taste of lemon juice makes it a key ingredient in drinks and foods such as lemonades and lemon meringue pie. Lemon juice is calorie free and an antioxidant. It also detoxifies the body. Lemons are a rich source of vitamin C, providing 64% of the daily value in a 100 g serving.
It is for these and other reasons that make it the best in working on the following day-to-day conditions:
Inner Body Health Treatment:
Lemon juice is good for:
- purifying blood
- oral health – also stops bleeding gums and reduces toothaches
- vaginal hygiene
- digestive problems and stomach health
- mental health – works on depression and stress
- fevers, flu and colds
- throat infections
- infections caused by bacteria, like malaria, cholera and typhoid
- high blood pressure – it has potassium which helps in the control of high blood pressure
- kidney stones – it stimulates the production of urinary citrate, that prevents the formation of crystals that end up building up into kidney stones. Lemon juice plus water in the morning works best.
- respiratory problems
- arthritis and rheumatism
Outer Body Health Treatment:
- blonde highlights – it is a safe and effective skin-lightening agent
- liver spots or freckles
- warts – the acid in the lemon dissolves the warts completely.
- anti-aging and skin damage
- whitening on nails
Lemon Juice for Uses Outside of the Body:
- fleas and roaches – they hate the smell and they keep away
- dry cleaning – equal portions of water and lemon juice on stains works magic on the fabric
- insect-free kitchen and home
- garbage deodorizing
- vegetable and fruit wash